Zildjian L80 Low Volume Cymbal Pack
£339.00 – £389.00
- Consists of Hi-Hats, Crash and Crash/Ride
- Designed for practice sessions without losing the authentic feel of Zildjian
- Specialised pattern provides a musical sound 80-percent quieter than standard cymbals
- Unique matte finish delivers fewer high frequencies and an easy-listening experience
This innovative pattern of the L80 is combined with a special proprietary alloy and a unique matte finish, enabling the Low Volume Cymbal to have fewer high frequencies and be easier to listen to during practice ro performance. During the research and development, Zildjian used a sound level meter to the decibel levels of a traditional Zildjian cymbal with the new L80 cymbal, both played with consistent power. The results established that these new cymbals were up to 80-percent quieter than the traditional equivalent.
- 13″ or 14” L80 Low Volume Hi-Hat, Pair
- 14″ or 16” L80 Low Volume Crash
- 18” L80 Low Volume Crash Ride
- Sounds and responds like a real acoustic cymbal
- Up to 80-percent less volume than traditional Zildjian cymbals
- Play with any stick, mallet or technique
- Perfect for home practise and low volume rehearsals
13" Hi-Hats, 14" Crash, 18" Crash/Ride, 14" Hi-Hats, 16" Crash, 18" Crash/Ride
There are no reviews yet.